Perfectionism can be a dangerous thing. We use it against ourselves to “prove” that we are not good enough. But there are plenty of reasons why you don’t need to be perfect. Here are just a few:
– No one else is expecting you to be perfect
– You don’t expect anyone else to be perfect
– People who seem perfect are not always happy
– Being “perfect” cannot fix your problems or make your life better
– There is no reason to hold yourself to higher standards than everyone else
– Perfection is not necessary to live a meaningful life
– No one is actually perfect. It’s not possible!
– Perfect is boring
Do you have any reasons to add to the list? Let me know in the comments below!
If you enjoyed reading this, please let me know by clicking the Like button. For more like this, don’t forget to Subscribe! I would love to hear from you in the Comments.